Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sticker Bags

Today I received sticker bags for Sticker Bags -swap. 

Got four sticker bags.

And so much stickers :D The stickers aren't really to my liking, but I'll take out & put in some stickers and pass the bags on shortly.

Well this was my first time to receive sticker bags, and it was also my first time to make sticker bags myself. The bags I received were very simple; the makers had just taken a plain envelope, written her address etc, put some stickers and sent it. On the other hand, I didn't know the bags can be that 'boring' looking thus I spent a lot of time making my own bags and I put in some of my best stickers. So I won't lie and say I wasn't a little disappointed in these bags. But I won't blame Terrie who sent the bags for me cuz she hadn't made the bags. :) It was still nice to receive them and I'm looking forward to getting(and making) more them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛