Monday, August 6, 2012

From Swap to Swap

Recently I've joined some swaps ! 

This is for Not your normal sticker swap, which I'm currently hosting ^_^
I got a lil bit excited and covered the whole envelope with stickers =D 

Btw, I'm so happy that my first ever swap was 6th popular on Swap-pot!!!!!
wohoo!! 

Hosting it has been so much fun for me, and I'll re-host it again later this or next month.

*Now moving onto another swap ---->*

This is for Asian Junk -swap. The idea of this swap was to send some Asian related pictures, stamps, texts, candy wraps,,,etc. 
I made the envelope myself. Used a sushi-related article that I found on a magazine. It would have been even better if the text were in Japanese instead of Finnish, but nevertheless I like the colors. I covered it with sticky backed plastic because the magazine paper itself was pretty flimsy, and I was afraid it would be ruined during the journey to its destination. Knowing me I almost ruined the whole envelope with the contact paper, but in the end it turned out ok. =)

The last one is for Hello Kitty swap. I made also this envelope by myself ^0^ 
I still must buy one final thing for the swap so I couldn't seal the envelope yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛