Sunday, August 25, 2013

From my penpals ♥‿♥

Tiny packet from my Finnish penpal! I received this already like a week or two ago? But didn't have to time to report it here :(

From my Japanese penpal. I was so surprised to find this packet from her because usually we've exchanged only small envelopes!

 This is what were inside the packet. 

From Taiwanese pal. Such cute socks did she sent! Too adorable to use, I think xD 

And lastly, this arrived from my penpal in Singapore. It was too large to fit our mail box so the post woman rang the bell and I was just in the middle of putting make-up on and I looked like a friggen hitler or something with only my eyebrows drawn sooo dark hahaha I was so embarrassed to look at her, so only accepted the mail and ran back inside xD

Anyway this is what were inside her parcel. It felt like a mini christmas opening all the small bags ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ

This might be my favorite thing she sent me; Singapore stamps! And not just any common stamps, but in fact the stamps include small flower seeds so you can grow them and have your own garden! So innovative! 

And she also sent me a CD full of Chinese music. I've been listening to them all evening long! It was so nice of her to include her comments on every song and even add the lyrics in hanyu pinyin in .txt files so I can learn Chinese while listening to the songs! (I used to study Chinese and it's still my dream to continue my studies)

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh...wow, looks like you had a great mail day, hehe! I love all the little parcels you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi miten IHANIA posteja! Noi Hello Kitty postimerkit, mä en kestä <3___<3 !
    Ja noi sukat, voi että ne on söpöt :3 Mä käyttäisin niitä varmaan vaan unisukkina että ne ei likaantuis tai kuluis :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niimpää, miks Japanissa on aina niin söpöt postmerkit *_*
      Mä oon kehdannut käyttää noita sukkia vaa yhen kerran illalla pari tuntia, pitää varmaa ottaa ne käyttöön unisukiksi kuten ehdotit kun käyttöön ne on kutenkin tarkotettu!:D

      Delete
  3. Haha, once I was in the middle of curling hair when postman knocked. I had half my hair curled and the other half straight...xD Beautiful parcels you got :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! How unlucky! It seems that the postmen always come at the wrong times :'D

      Delete
  4. Ihania nuo japanilaiset postimerkit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitä nuo japanista saadut jyj jutut kun en osaa ihan tarkalleen hahmottaa mitä ne on :'D Ihania ovat joka tapauksessa! :3 Nimimerkillä k-pop fani minäkin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne on JYJ:n Thanksgiving Live in Dome concertista postikortteja ja tollanen vihkonen, missä on kaikki concert goodies mitä oli siellä myynnissä!:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛