Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Chritsmas Mail

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL THE READERS  
:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Some X'mas cards I've forgotten to show her on my blog:
For swaps and Postcrossing. 

The funny thing is, that when I assigned the partners for the Christmas card swap I hosted a while ago, I faced some serious misfortune. Can you guess who my partner was?? MY OWN ROOM MATE! =D I recently introduced her to Swap-pot and this is what happens... omg. It's not fun at all!! well I sent the card to her as I was expected to..I gave her two Christmas cards this year :D

These are my favorite Christmas cards I sent this year. 

I guess I've sent this card for someone as I've taken a picture of it, but I don't remember anymore who I sent it and why :D 

Incoming cards from the "Small Christmas/holiday-card" -swap:

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I think it's still a little funny you got assigned to your roommate ;) sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha~ it is both funny and sad at the same time xD Lady Luck definitely wasn't on my side as there were +20 participants and still this happened <___<;;
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛