Monday, September 9, 2013

Private Swap with A Girl In The Netherlands

A while ago I agreed to swap with this girl. We were supposed to send a few postcards among other things. This is how my parcel to her looked like:
I'm kinda pleased with how the envelope turned out to be! I covered the whole white envie with my favorite masking tape ^w^ I purchased that yellow tape only a couple of weeks ago, but already more than half of the roll is gone!! I've used it everywhere :D

The packet she sent to me. I also liked how she had decorated her envie! 

 This is what were inside her parcel. I absolutely loved all she sent! I've already used all of those loose letter paper sheets she sent me hahaha. She also sent me a bunch of postcards but I was unsuccessful at photographing them :'(

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛