Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Incoming Postcards February

Postcards I received back in February. 

Taiwan

Postcrossing card from Croatia! My first ever card received from there.

China

Card from my Taiwanese penpal which she sent me while in Japan.

Postcrossing card from Latvia.

Postcrossing card from Russia

China

Postcrossing card from Russia. 

New year card from a Chinese friend.

Postcrossing card from Germany. Honestly this must be one of the ugliest cards I've ever received :/

China

 Russia

The card is a little deceiving, it's not from London but Taiwan.

From Hong Kong.

China. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, tosi monta hienoa korttia! Mä olisin ollut innoissani tosta Saksasta tulleesta kortista! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛