Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first postcards from MALAYSIA and TAIWAN (*^∀^*)/!!!!

~From MALAYSIA:~
It is a post card from Aarti who asked me to do direct postcard swap with her! I was so happy when she asked me to exchange cards with her and even more happy when I received the card ^,^ The card represents the Twin Towers in Malaysia. I like how they look a bit futuristic. Thank you for the card, Aarti. I already picked a card for you but I'll not post a picture of it because I want it to be a surprise! 

Malaysian stamp.


~From TAIWAN:~
It is from Cherish who I sent a card via Postcrossing. After she received my card, she wanted to send one for me as well. She is so kind (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥ Thank you, I like the card a lot!

Taiwanese stamp!

2 comments:

  1. I love getting mail from overseas! The Malasyian stamps are pretty!

    Suneyflower for follow me #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the twin towers postcard is fantastic. That's amazing architecture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛